- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Programming, Analysis
- Health & Safety
- Sales & Customer Service
- Field Service
- Information Technology
Loewen is the leading manufacturer of premium windows and doors for the luxury architectural market in North America and abroad. In addition to proudly handcrafting enduring products that enhance beautiful architecture, we are an innovative organization that has evolved into a design-driven, technologically advanced company of the modern age. Our products are beautiful, and they are built to last through higher standards and authentic materials.
A friendly, respectful and positive work atmosphere. Diverse, multicultural workforce where teamwork is key and everyone feels valued. Comfortable environment where team members are approachable and encouraged to share ideas. Frequent department and executive update meetings where leadership speaks openly and honestly with all team members regarding corporate goals and objectives.
Safety and Respect are critical to maintain a strong culture at Loewen.
Loewen maintains these basics by:
- Hiring great people
- Providing appropriate training and tools
- Establishing an environment of continuous improvement.
- We outline our expectations of all team members to ensure everyone is focused on theirs and their co-workers safety every day!
- Plant is bright, clean and organized (5S standards are followed).
- Team members are dedicated to continuous improvement, innovation, flexibility and commitment to reduce waste.
- Opportunities for cross training, internal promotions and a chance to diversify experience with lateral moves and project work.
- Full-time and part-time employment opportunities in both office and manufacturing.
- Choice in manufacturing to work a day or evening or shift that doesn’t rotate and allows for you to better balance home and work life.
Education and Training
- Variety of education subsides, English as an Additional Language programs, in-house training and career development tools (click Career Toolbox for more information).
- New team members are welcomed with a full training program so that you will feel safe, knowledgeable and capable of doing your new job.
- Your safety is important to Loewen. The Health and Safety department, along with other safety teams are committed to keeping you safe at work.
- Subsides are available for safety shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection.
- The Loewen Employee Fund provides the opportunity to have your charitable donations matched.
- Loewen team members care for one another and the community. Loewen is proud of the many team members that get involved and support school activities, charities and community initiatives.